How to Apply
Are you looking for a short trip to Dubai or UAE in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact one of Kanari’s visa specialists who will arrange a 30-day tourist visa Dubai to make the most of your trip in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
• Duly fill up our online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
• Submit documents relevant for processing of visa
• Use credit card to make payment
Alternatively, you can also dial us on +971 6 5339334 or send us an email to [email protected], if you opt for other payment methods, such as bank transfer or cash deposit to avail of our professional services. Upon submitting your details, our visa specialists will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details like airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking. If guarantee is not a requisite, we assure you of quick processing and submission of visa.
• Upon your request, we can come and pick your guarantee documents up from doorsteps or your preferred location.
• UAE visa is in the form of online visa, and is usually issued as a single-entry visa.
• With a valid UAE, a tourist or visitor can enter UAE through any of its seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm al Quwain.
• In the absence of a guarantor in UAE, visitor is entailed to provide a security deposit, preferably via Credit Card or transferring amount to bank account.
• Security deposit is not a requisite for families touring UAE with tourism interest.